Most employers want a workplace that is calm but with a sense of energy. They want productivity and even some lighthearted seriousness. Employers also want a safe work environment, and employees they can trust. This can, from anew hire in the mailroom to a top-level executive with years of experience. For many employers, dealing with employee misconduct, harassment, theft, accidents, and even trade-secret issues, there is a temptation for many employees not to do the right thing.
No matter where they are on the corporate ladder, an employee can have a bad day. Unfortunately, some are problems that are deep-seated and challenging to overcome. This can be possible theft of trade secrets, hacking into the company’s intranet or network, and even proving an employee is misbehaving. This is where a workplace investigation comes into play.
How a Private Investigator Can Help
Your human resources department can handle some workplace issues. Others, on the other hand, are too big or require more attention then your HR manager can handle or have time to deal with. Hiring a private investigator will allow you the time and resources to conduct a workplace investigation so you can continue with the business. After all, time is money, and taking time away from your company can hurt the bottom line.
A private investigator can conduct extensive background checks. These will go deeper than a standard check and will help you get a more unobstructed view of your current employee or one that may potentially come on board. If an employee has a troubled past, it may be that this history is repeating itself.
Private Investigators are licensed and trained in surveillance and are masters at information gathering. They can watch your security footage and pick out specific types of behavior that may prove a red flag. This also extends to watching an employee in real-time as well. The need for discretion and confidence is essential and an investigator has you covered in that area as well.
If your problem involves an employee and computer or digital issues, a private investigator is trained in this area. Many private investigators are computer forensic experts & skilled at analyzing computer data. They can find spyware, tracking software, and even logged into a terminal last. This can be a book for any organization that has to worry about trade-secrets being stolen or threats of employee embezzlement.
Another aspect of hiring a private investigator for a workplace investigation is that they could uncover more than one person who is causing your company problems. If you suspect one or if there is the possibility of more than one employee causing issues, a private investigator can find this out.
Protecting your workplace is just the same as protecting your assets and financial interests. It also makes for a better environment for those employees who have a good work ethic and want to do a good job. Workplace investigations can be a delicate process, but having a private investigator on board will help keep things discrete and going smoothly.
PRIVATE INVESTIGATION SERVICES
- Missing Person Investigations
- Skip Trace & Locate Reports
- National Background Reports
- COVID-19 Scams
- Infidelity Investigations
- Child Custody Investigations
- International Investigations
- Online Dating Investigations
- Surveillance Investigations
- Bank & Asset Investigations
- Fraud Investigations
- Stalking Investigations
- Bug Sweep Investigations
- Pandemic Investigations
- Adoption Investigations
- Drone Surveillance
- Litigation Investigations
- Student Internship Programs
- Premarital Investigations
- Female Private Investigators
- High Profile Clientele Division
- Asset Recovery Investigations
- Malware Analysis Investigations
- Social Distancing Investigations
- Looting Investigations
- Loan Investigations
- Elder Abuse Investigations
- Cold Case Investigations
- Identity Theft Investigations
- Social Media Investigations
- Catfish Investigations
- Process Serving
- Corporate Investigations
- Sexual Harassment Investigations
- Anti-Piracy Investigations
- Anti-Counterfeit Investigations
- Intellectual Property Investigations
- Cyber Investigations
- Due Diligence Investigations
- Contact Tracing Investigations
- Cohabitation Investigations
- Aerial Surveillance
- Animal Cruelty Investigations
- Become a Private Investigator
- Personal Investigations
- Competitive Intelligence Investigations
- Nursing Home Investigations
- Insider Threat Investigations
- Computer Forensic Investigations
- Remote Employee Investigations
- Protest Investigations
- Housing Fraud Investigations
- Internet Dating Investigations
- Insurance Fraud Investigations
- Background Checks
- Workmans Comp Investigations
- Criminal Investigations
- Civil Investigations
- Human Trafficking Investigations
- Runaway Investigations
- Teenager Investigations
- Risk Management Investigations
- Cell Phone Investigations
- What is a Private Investigator
- When to Hire a Private Investigator
- Nanny Investigations
- Alimony Investigations
- Unmanned Surveillance Investigations
- Breach of Contract Investigations
- COVID Custody
- History of Private Investigation
- Most Notable P.I’s in History
- Cleaning Company Investigations
- Digital Forensic Investigations
- Cyber Crime Investigations
- Discrimination Investigations
- Wellness Check Investigations
- Workplace Investigations
WHY HIRE US?
Our agency employs specialized units of military, law enforcement, and risk management veterans who are highly educated, trained, and experienced in private investigations. Our priority is to present our clients with the information they deserve & seek in an expedited fashion. We work alongside you to determine which of our services is most appropriate for your case & are equipped to offer various, unique & innovative solutions for our client’s most challenging circumstances.
WHAT IS THE COST?
Private Investigation rates generally reflect the cost and time required to work an individual case. We have built a unique system that provides our clients with a predetermined price for the entire investigation. With neither surprise fees, retainers, fuel costs, or tolls; nor any hidden costs, we aim to provide a cost-effective solution to our client’s most demanding investigations. We do not use any form of “rounding up” in our rates for unanticipated expenses, as the price for an inquiry will be determined based on your specific needs, not a set agency price.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
The initial step in scheduling an investigation would be either a phone call or an email conversation with one of our licensed private investigators & private detectives. We will ask you questions to determine what the best course of action is. From there, our team will custom build an investigative plan to your satisfaction and tailored to the specific requirements of your case. During the investigation, you may be updated on any changes. Upon completion of the investigation, clients receive a written, detailed report along with any photos or video documentation captured during the investigation.