Wellness Check Investigations
Private investigators are called upon to do many things. Whether for a business or an insurance company, many investigators are now being hired to verify an individual’s health status. They can also assess their lifestyle and even check on their employment status. Private investigators can also be used by individuals who have lost contact with family members, amongst other areas.
A private investigator is highly-qualified to conduct a wellness check. They are also skilled in discrete meetings, interviews, and phone calls. The wellness checks can also be covert or overt, depending on your instructions. At times, a private investigator is called upon to check on family members who may live in another state or country and to determine a person’s health status. It can also be an activity check for an insurance business due to a worker’s compensation claim or even a widow check.
Private investigators will also conduct an investigation on behalf of insurance carriers, law firms, municipalities, and even employers in the private sector. They will use their skills and services in matters that encompass all of the worker’s compensation, insurance investigation, and insurance defense, deceptive practices, fraud, along with pre and post-litigation support.
What Can You Expect from a Private Investigator?
If a covert investigation is needed, a private investigator will use specialized surveillance to do the wellness check. Whether covert or overt, there are many factors in conducting a wellness check. First, they will confirm the following:
- The subject’s identity
- Date of birth
- Current address
- Employment status
- Telephone Number
- Current medical provider
- Benefit check status
- Any other additional income
- Medications the subject may be taking
It can also include a person to person wellness check that will determine the following:
- Health status of the subject
- Medical treatment specifics
- Current medications
- Their current employment status
- An overall lifestyle judgment
A private investigator is there to offer the best verification service and wellness check in the area. They will verify all of the above to check their identity, and you require it, a photograph for any further checks that are needed.
Wellness Checks for Widows and Worker’s Compensation
A private investigator can assess a widow’s current marital status and the dependency status of someone who is collecting worker’s compensation. Since many businesses need to make contact with those who are receiving these benefits for a long time, a private investigator can be used to confirm a subject’s health and medical status. This can also be used to check on a widow if their spouse has died on the job and is receiving benefits but has possibly remarried as their dependency has changed.
A private investigator can help you get to the bottom of a subject’s health. Whether it’s for a personal check on a family member or if you’re an insurance administrator who needs someone checked on due to possible fraud, a private investigator has the skills to get the job done. They have the resources and time to dedicate to your case while working within the law to get you the information you need.
PRIVATE INVESTIGATION SERVICES
- Missing Person Investigations
- Skip Trace & Locate Reports
- National Background Reports
- COVID-19 Scams
- Infidelity Investigations
- Child Custody Investigations
- International Investigations
- Online Dating Investigations
- Surveillance Investigations
- Bank & Asset Investigations
- Fraud Investigations
- Stalking Investigations
- Bug Sweep Investigations
- Pandemic Investigations
- Adoption Investigations
- Drone Surveillance
- Litigation Investigations
- Student Internship Programs
- Premarital Investigations
- Female Private Investigators
- High Profile Clientele Division
- Asset Recovery Investigations
- Malware Analysis Investigations
- Social Distancing Investigations
- Looting Investigations
- Elder Abuse Investigations
- Cold Case Investigations
- Identity Theft Investigations
- Social Media Investigations
- Catfish Investigations
- Process Serving
- Corporate Investigations
- Sexual Harassment Investigations
- Anti-Piracy Investigations
- Anti-Counterfeit Investigations
- Intellectual Property Investigations
- Cyber Investigations
- Due Diligence Investigations
- Contact Tracing Investigations
- Cohabitation Investigations
- Aerial Surveillance
- Animal Cruelty Investigations
- Become a Private Investigator
- Personal Investigations
- Competitive Intelligence Investigations
- Nursing Home Investigations
- Insider Threat Investigations
- Computer Forensic Investigations
- Remote Employee Investigations
- Protest Investigations
- Internet Dating Investigations
- Insurance Fraud Investigations
- Background Checks
- Workmans Comp Investigations
- Criminal Investigations
- Civil Investigations
- Human Trafficking Investigations
- Runaway Investigations
- Teenager Investigations
- Risk Management Investigations
- Cell Phone Investigations
- What is a Private Investigator
- When to Hire a Private Investigator
- Nanny Investigations
- Alimony Investigations
- Unmanned Surveillance Investigations
- Breach of Contract Investigations
- COVID Custody
- History of Private Investigation
- Most Notable P.I’s in History
- Cleaning Company Investigations
- Digital Forensic Investigations
- Cyber Crime Investigations
- Discrimination Investigations
- Wellness Check Investigations
WHY HIRE US?
Our agency employs specialized units of military, law enforcement, and risk management veterans who are highly educated, trained, and experienced in private investigations. Our priority is to present our clients with the information they deserve & seek in an expedited fashion. We work alongside you to determine which of our services is most appropriate for your case & are equipped to offer various, unique & innovative solutions for our client’s most challenging circumstances.
WHAT IS THE COST?
Private Investigation rates generally reflect the cost and time required to work an individual case. We have built a unique system that provides our clients with a predetermined price for the entire investigation. With neither surprise fees, retainers, fuel costs, or tolls; nor any hidden costs, we aim to provide a cost-effective solution to our client’s most demanding investigations. We do not use any form of “rounding up” in our rates for unanticipated expenses, as the price for an inquiry will be determined based on your specific needs, not a set agency price.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
The initial step in scheduling an investigation would be either a phone call or an email conversation with one of our licensed private investigators & private detectives. We will ask you questions to determine what the best course of action is. From there, our team will custom build an investigative plan to your satisfaction and tailored to the specific requirements of your case. During the investigation, you may be updated on any changes. Upon completion of the investigation, clients receive a written, detailed report along with any photos or video documentation captured during the investigation.