As the COVID-19 pandemic continues, people from all over the world are learning how essential it is to practice social distancing. The six-foot distance is there to help keep you safe and flatten the curve by reducing the spread of this virus. Like others in today’s world, none know social distancing better than a private investigator. Each private investigator is highly skilled at staying out of sight from the subject of their current investigation.
At Nathans Investigations, we are industry professionals. Each one of our private investigators come from a law enforcement or even armed forces background. As reconnaissance is an integral part of an investigator’s job, social distancing is a natural part of how private investigations are done. While anyone can stay six feet, it does take a unique skill set and patience when following someone or doing surveillance greater than six feet.
Private Investigator Information Gathering
How your private investigator goes about their investigations depends on the information or data that you want. Every case a private investigator handles is different. Even though there are differences in circumstances, your private investigator will be able to adapt to the situation. This also includes following the CDC guidelines for social distancing. They can track an individual at a safe and secure distance and provide you with photos, videos, or audio evidence of any wrongdoing. A private investigator can use many surveillance techniques to keep your case moving forward.
- First and foremost is operating with the constraints of the law. This includes guidelines for social distancing.
- One man’s trash is a private investigator’s treasure. While dumpster diving isn’t the most exciting part of a private investigator’s job, there can be a lot of information found in a subject’s trash.
- Social Media savviness can get a private investigator close without breaking any social distancing rules.
- Private investigators will use the court and public records to garner information on their subject. A lot of these can be found online.
- Recording equipment is pretty much a standard. The nice DLSR with the telephotos lens is a famous go to. Though there are more, sometimes old school methods never go out of style.
- Doing background checks is another method to help a private investigator learn more about the subject.
- Knowing the area is key to following or watching a Subject. Knowing landmarks and local roads can help them avoid detection if needed and also make surveillance a little easier.
- Sitting in a car with a camera isn’t always feasible. Sometimes a private investigator has to play a role or pretext. This can be a dog walker at the park or local repairman. These allow a private investigator to get close without breaking social distancing or giving themselves away. (While following State laws)
- Discretion is vital for the job. Even with social distancing, a private investigator needs to have a good dose of caution. Being obvious won’t help uncover any information and can lead to conflict.
While social distancing is essential, private investigators can still take on cases. As masters of discretion and the ability to have a long-distance between them and the subject, a private investigator is precisely what is needed.
PRIVATE INVESTIGATION SERVICES
- Missing Person Investigations
- Skip Trace & Locate Reports
- National Background Reports
- COVID-19 Scams
- Infidelity Investigations
- Child Custody Investigations
- International Investigations
- Online Dating Investigations
- Surveillance Investigations
- Bank & Asset Investigations
- Fraud Investigations
- Stalking Investigations
- Bug Sweep Investigations
- Pandemic Investigations
- Adoption Investigations
- Drone Surveillance
- Litigation Investigations
- Student Internship Programs
- Premarital Investigations
- Female Private Investigators
- High Profile Clientele Division
- Asset Recovery Investigations
- Malware Analysis Investigations
- Social Distancing Investigations
- Elder Abuse Investigations
- Cold Case Investigations
- Identity Theft Investigations
- Social Media Investigations
- Catfish Investigations
- Process Serving
- Corporate Investigations
- Sexual Harassment Investigations
- Anti-Piracy Investigations
- Anti-Counterfeit Investigations
- Intellectual Property Investigations
- Cyber Investigations
- Due Diligence Investigations
- Contact Tracing Investigations
- Cohabitation Investigations
- Aerial Surveillance
- Animal Cruelty Investigations
- Become a Private Investigator
- Personal Investigations
- Competitive Intelligence Investigations
- Nursing Home Investigations
- Insider Threat Investigations
- Computer Forensic Investigations
- Internet Dating Investigations
- Insurance Fraud Investigations
- Background Checks
- Workmans Comp Investigations
- Criminal Investigations
- Civil Investigations
- Human Trafficking Investigations
- Runaway Investigations
- Teenager Investigations
- Risk Management Investigations
- Cell Phone Investigations
- What is a Private Investigator
- When to Hire a Private Investigator
- Nanny Investigations
- Alimony Investigations
- Unmanned Surveillance Investigations
- Breach of Contract Investigations
- COVID Custody
- History of Private Investigation
- Most Notable P.I’s in History
- Cleaning Company Investigations
- Digital Forensic Investigations
- Cyber Crime Investigations
WHY HIRE US?
Our agency employs specialized units of military, law enforcement, and risk management veterans who are highly educated, trained, and experienced in private investigations. Our priority is to present our clients with the information they deserve & seek in an expedited fashion. We work alongside you to determine which of our services is most appropriate for your case & are equipped to offer various, unique & innovative solutions for our client’s most challenging circumstances.
WHAT IS THE COST?
Private Investigation rates generally reflect the cost and time required to work an individual case. We have built a unique system that provides our clients with a predetermined price for the entire investigation. With neither surprise fees, retainers, fuel costs, or tolls; nor any hidden costs, we aim to provide a cost-effective solution to our client’s most demanding investigations. We do not use any form of “rounding up” in our rates for unanticipated expenses, as the price for an inquiry will be determined based on your specific needs, not a set agency price.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
The initial step in scheduling an investigation would be either a phone call or an email conversation with one of our licensed private investigators & private detectives. We will ask you questions to determine what the best course of action is. From there, our team will custom build an investigative plan to your satisfaction and tailored to the specific requirements of your case. During the investigation, you may be updated on any changes. Upon completion of the investigation, clients receive a written, detailed report along with any photos or video documentation captured during the investigation.