Remote Employee Investigations
While many companies offer remote employment, the current pandemic has created more opportunities for employees to work from home. This has allowed newfound freedom into the workplace & a boom in Remote Employee investigations. It has also opened up more chances of employees abusing the system. It can often be mistaken as employees are learning to adapt to this new way of working. While these may be excused with added training, there are, unfortunately, those that go out of their way to exploit the remote situation.
Business issues will still arise. It is the nature of the beast. What does a business do if they become aware or suspect some form of misconduct? First of all, it should primarily depend on if the issue warrants it. Before you hire a private investigator, make sure that what you suspect can’t be handled in-house.
Why should you hire a Private Investigator?
- Private investigators are impartial. Meaning they are only interested in finding data and information only.
- Private investigators are trained to conduct a fair investigation.
- Private investigators will also have time to dedicate to the investigation so you can continue with the business.
- Due to the digital nature of remote work, a private investigator will also have the resources to work on the case.
- Private investigators are trained in computer forensics of all types, which will help them obtain the information you need.
- Private investigators are confidential and discrete in their work.
- A private investigator can identify witnesses and evidence that is relevant to the case.
- Private investigators can conduct fair, private, and confidential interviews.
- Data preservation and collection. With all the devices and programs used, collecting data will need to be granted by external providers or remote supervision. Many companies offer a BYOD or Bring Your Device, which can make matters to complicated for an employer but not as much for a trained private investigator.
- A private investigator can do data review as they’ll have the time and resources to dedicate to the job. They also work confidentiality for your assurance as some data may be considered private or demand utmost discretion like trade secrets as an example.
- A Private investigator can also check on employees suspected of skipping work and make sure they are working using surveillance techniques.
Due to the current pandemic, many of these remote or flexible jobs are becoming long-term. This can create many challenges for employers, and those conducting the investigations. A lot of adjustments need to be made as to the process for this type of investigation, and the data sources used in remote work are different than in-house sources.
While remote investigation presents an opportunity to save costs to employers, it can also create havoc for those unable to do a proper investigation. Nathans Investigations private investigators can speed this process up and use our resources to get our clients the information they need after conducting their investigation.
PRIVATE INVESTIGATION SERVICES
- Missing Person Investigations
- Skip Trace & Locate Reports
- National Background Reports
- COVID-19 Scams
- Infidelity Investigations
- Child Custody Investigations
- International Investigations
- Online Dating Investigations
- Surveillance Investigations
- Bank & Asset Investigations
- Fraud Investigations
- Stalking Investigations
- Bug Sweep Investigations
- Pandemic Investigations
- Adoption Investigations
- Drone Surveillance
- Litigation Investigations
- Student Internship Programs
- Premarital Investigations
- Female Private Investigators
- High Profile Clientele Division
- Asset Recovery Investigations
- Malware Analysis Investigations
- Social Distancing Investigations
- Elder Abuse Investigations
- Cold Case Investigations
- Identity Theft Investigations
- Social Media Investigations
- Catfish Investigations
- Process Serving
- Corporate Investigations
- Sexual Harassment Investigations
- Anti-Piracy Investigations
- Anti-Counterfeit Investigations
- Intellectual Property Investigations
- Cyber Investigations
- Due Diligence Investigations
- Contact Tracing Investigations
- Cohabitation Investigations
- Aerial Surveillance
- Animal Cruelty Investigations
- Become a Private Investigator
- Personal Investigations
- Competitive Intelligence Investigations
- Nursing Home Investigations
- Insider Threat Investigations
- Computer Forensic Investigations
- Remote Employee Investigations
- Internet Dating Investigations
- Insurance Fraud Investigations
- Background Checks
- Workmans Comp Investigations
- Criminal Investigations
- Civil Investigations
- Human Trafficking Investigations
- Runaway Investigations
- Teenager Investigations
- Risk Management Investigations
- Cell Phone Investigations
- What is a Private Investigator
- When to Hire a Private Investigator
- Nanny Investigations
- Alimony Investigations
- Unmanned Surveillance Investigations
- Breach of Contract Investigations
- COVID Custody
- History of Private Investigation
- Most Notable P.I’s in History
- Cleaning Company Investigations
- Digital Forensic Investigations
- Cyber Crime Investigations
WHY HIRE US?
Our agency employs specialized units of military, law enforcement, and risk management veterans who are highly educated, trained, and experienced in private investigations. Our priority is to present our clients with the information they deserve & seek in an expedited fashion. We work alongside you to determine which of our services is most appropriate for your case & are equipped to offer various, unique & innovative solutions for our client’s most challenging circumstances.
WHAT IS THE COST?
Private Investigation rates generally reflect the cost and time required to work an individual case. We have built a unique system that provides our clients with a predetermined price for the entire investigation. With neither surprise fees, retainers, fuel costs, or tolls; nor any hidden costs, we aim to provide a cost-effective solution to our client’s most demanding investigations. We do not use any form of “rounding up” in our rates for unanticipated expenses, as the price for an inquiry will be determined based on your specific needs, not a set agency price.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
The initial step in scheduling an investigation would be either a phone call or an email conversation with one of our licensed private investigators & private detectives. We will ask you questions to determine what the best course of action is. From there, our team will custom build an investigative plan to your satisfaction and tailored to the specific requirements of your case. During the investigation, you may be updated on any changes. Upon completion of the investigation, clients receive a written, detailed report along with any photos or video documentation captured during the investigation.