With the nation’s current state of affairs echoing worldwide, many have taken up the flag of protest in the fight for civil rights, equality, and police brutality. Many civil rights groups and even private citizens are effectively coming together to take advantage of their constitutional right to protest. While many support this activity, others do not and have sought to undermine and even suppress this right.
Unfortunately for those exercising their right to protest, others like far-left and far-right groups are working to incite violence to make the protest appear illegitimate. Some of these may also be foreign agents at work. Because of this, many civil rights groups are looking to private investigators to find out who these groups are and are looking for ways to educate others on their existence.
Reasons to Hire a Private investigator for a Protest Investigation:
Disinformation is a popular tool for many extremist groups when it comes to countering legitimate protests. They use social media as a significant outlet to prevent protests or even create counter-protests. Because of this, civil rights groups must get this information out and find a way to halt these groups from spreading their disinformation.
Private investigators are at their core, information gatherers. They have several skills at their disposal. These can include surveillance (both online and offline), background checks, computer forensics, social media investigations, and ties to law enforcement and work within the law. These skills make a private investigator a valuable person in helping protect a protest’s legitimacy.
Private Investigators can use their skills to track interference and take this information to their clients so they can pursue civil or legal action if needed. Private investigators are legally licensed to gather data in multiple forms and remain discreet with the utmost confidentiality.
It doesn’t stop with disinformation. Some extremist groups are more tech-savvy than others and have resorted to technology to counter these protests to keep information from getting out or preventing law enforcement from doing their jobs. These cyber-attacks are usually in the form of a denial of service attack, which can significantly hinder communications amongst protestors, civil rights groups, and even law enforcement.
Private investigators can use their computer forensic training to track and possibly identify these people. Many private investigators are former law enforcement or even military. Many have armed themselves with knowledge like degrees in computer science, cybersecurity, and even computer forensics to complete their skillset.
As many civil rights groups are volunteering and law enforcement spread thin, private investigators have more time and resources to help those in need and with faster results. Their training allows them to analyze social media accounts and profiles to test their legitimacy and help local rights groups get the information they need to help close them down.
PRIVATE INVESTIGATION SERVICES
- Missing Person Investigations
- Skip Trace & Locate Reports
- National Background Reports
- COVID-19 Scams
- Infidelity Investigations
- Child Custody Investigations
- International Investigations
- Online Dating Investigations
- Surveillance Investigations
- Bank & Asset Investigations
- Fraud Investigations
- Stalking Investigations
- Bug Sweep Investigations
- Pandemic Investigations
- Adoption Investigations
- Drone Surveillance
- Litigation Investigations
- Student Internship Programs
- Premarital Investigations
- Female Private Investigators
- High Profile Clientele Division
- Asset Recovery Investigations
- Malware Analysis Investigations
- Social Distancing Investigations
- Looting Investigations
- Elder Abuse Investigations
- Cold Case Investigations
- Identity Theft Investigations
- Social Media Investigations
- Catfish Investigations
- Process Serving
- Corporate Investigations
- Sexual Harassment Investigations
- Anti-Piracy Investigations
- Anti-Counterfeit Investigations
- Intellectual Property Investigations
- Cyber Investigations
- Due Diligence Investigations
- Contact Tracing Investigations
- Cohabitation Investigations
- Aerial Surveillance
- Animal Cruelty Investigations
- Become a Private Investigator
- Personal Investigations
- Competitive Intelligence Investigations
- Nursing Home Investigations
- Insider Threat Investigations
- Computer Forensic Investigations
- Remote Employee Investigations
- Protest Investigations
- Internet Dating Investigations
- Insurance Fraud Investigations
- Background Checks
- Workmans Comp Investigations
- Criminal Investigations
- Civil Investigations
- Human Trafficking Investigations
- Runaway Investigations
- Teenager Investigations
- Risk Management Investigations
- Cell Phone Investigations
- What is a Private Investigator
- When to Hire a Private Investigator
- Nanny Investigations
- Alimony Investigations
- Unmanned Surveillance Investigations
- Breach of Contract Investigations
- COVID Custody
- History of Private Investigation
- Most Notable P.I’s in History
- Cleaning Company Investigations
- Digital Forensic Investigations
- Cyber Crime Investigations
- Discrimination Investigations
WHY HIRE US?
Our agency employs specialized units of military, law enforcement, and risk management veterans who are highly educated, trained, and experienced in private investigations. Our priority is to present our clients with the information they deserve & seek in an expedited fashion. We work alongside you to determine which of our services is most appropriate for your case & are equipped to offer various, unique & innovative solutions for our client’s most challenging circumstances.
WHAT IS THE COST?
Private Investigation rates generally reflect the cost and time required to work an individual case. We have built a unique system that provides our clients with a predetermined price for the entire investigation. With neither surprise fees, retainers, fuel costs, or tolls; nor any hidden costs, we aim to provide a cost-effective solution to our client’s most demanding investigations. We do not use any form of “rounding up” in our rates for unanticipated expenses, as the price for an inquiry will be determined based on your specific needs, not a set agency price.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
The initial step in scheduling an investigation would be either a phone call or an email conversation with one of our licensed private investigators & private detectives. We will ask you questions to determine what the best course of action is. From there, our team will custom build an investigative plan to your satisfaction and tailored to the specific requirements of your case. During the investigation, you may be updated on any changes. Upon completion of the investigation, clients receive a written, detailed report along with any photos or video documentation captured during the investigation.