The oldest profession in the world has taken on new life in today’s digital world. What was once relegated to a seedy corner in a city or a rambunctious bordello has now moved into cyberspace. Like many things that can be ordered online, finding love, even if for only a few hours, can take place in a small chatroom, through email messages, or even instant message.
While some may see prostitution as a legitimate business opportunity, others use it for underground sex trafficking and pedophilia rings. It is also the center of illegal drugs, amongst others. Still, law enforcement and other government agencies have seen many men at the top of corporate ladders, and even government officials fall hard due to these specialized services.
The elite arent the only ones utilizing prostitution rings. For many criminals, it has become a way to steal secrets, trade drugs, extortion, blackmail, and other crimes. Investigating them can be tricky as the cyberworld has tech-savvy pros to help them cover their tracks.
How a Private Investigator Can Help
No matter what form prostitution comes in; a private investigator can help law enforcement and other government agencies get the information they need to put a stop to any illegal activities. One of the ways is to answer ads from a sex-for-sale website.
These websites are hotbeds for sex trafficking victims and pedophilia. Private investigators take a casual approach not to arouse any suspicion so they can get an address from the worker. They will also use covert surveillance tactics like small and hidden Bluetooth cameras to record any interaction or transaction. Usually, a private investigator will work with another when it comes to this type of deep undercover work due to safety concerns.
For overt surveillance, it can be following an individual suspected of prostitution or running the operation. For may prostitution rings, many are being held against their will, so a private investigator needs to conduct thorough surveillance before any other actions.
They can also use their digital forensics skills and social media knowledge to track known traffickers of chatter online. This computer forensics can track IP addresses, which can give a location on where they logged in and what area to help pinpoint a location for law enforcement or other sting operation.
Prostitution investigations also involve the patrolling of the internet for missing girls and children. It also consists of investigating missing-children cases, as many of them have become victims of sex trafficking. While some are runaways, it can still lead an investigator in the right direction.
A private investigator will also look at places the police have given up. This can be bars, hotels, shelters, or other areas. Plus, private investigators have more time and resources than local law enforcement. This allows many private investigators to help the police or other government agencies close the case and bring any criminals to justice and support for the victims. Due to the digital nature of today’s landscape, many police precincts are unable to cope due to being outpaced in technical skills and resources.
PRIVATE INVESTIGATION SERVICES
- Missing Person Investigations
- Skip Trace & Locate Reports
- National Background Reports
- COVID-19 Scams
- Infidelity Investigations
- Child Custody Investigations
- International Investigations
- Online Dating Investigations
- Surveillance Investigations
- Bank & Asset Investigations
- Fraud Investigations
- Stalking Investigations
- Bug Sweep Investigations
- Pandemic Investigations
- Adoption Investigations
- Drone Surveillance
- Litigation Investigations
- Student Internship Programs
- Premarital Investigations
- Female Private Investigators
- High Profile Clientele Division
- Asset Recovery Investigations
- Malware Analysis Investigations
- Social Distancing Investigations
- Looting Investigations
- Loan Investigations
- Prostitution Investigations
- Elder Abuse Investigations
- Cold Case Investigations
- Identity Theft Investigations
- Social Media Investigations
- Catfish Investigations
- Process Serving
- Corporate Investigations
- Sexual Harassment Investigations
- Anti-Piracy Investigations
- Anti-Counterfeit Investigations
- Intellectual Property Investigations
- Cyber Investigations
- Due Diligence Investigations
- Contact Tracing Investigations
- Cohabitation Investigations
- Aerial Surveillance
- Animal Cruelty Investigations
- Become a Private Investigator
- Personal Investigations
- Competitive Intelligence Investigations
- Nursing Home Investigations
- Insider Threat Investigations
- Computer Forensic Investigations
- Remote Employee Investigations
- Protest Investigations
- Housing Fraud Investigations
- Internet Dating Investigations
- Insurance Fraud Investigations
- Background Checks
- Workmans Comp Investigations
- Criminal Investigations
- Civil Investigations
- Human Trafficking Investigations
- Runaway Investigations
- Teenager Investigations
- Risk Management Investigations
- Cell Phone Investigations
- What is a Private Investigator
- When to Hire a Private Investigator
- Nanny Investigations
- Alimony Investigations
- Unmanned Surveillance Investigations
- Breach of Contract Investigations
- COVID Custody
- History of Private Investigation
- Most Notable P.I’s in History
- Cleaning Company Investigations
- Digital Forensic Investigations
- Cyber Crime Investigations
- Discrimination Investigations
- Wellness Check Investigations
- Workplace Investigations
WHY HIRE US?
Our agency employs specialized units of military, law enforcement, and risk management veterans who are highly educated, trained, and experienced in private investigations. Our priority is to present our clients with the information they deserve & seek in an expedited fashion. We work alongside you to determine which of our services is most appropriate for your case & are equipped to offer various, unique & innovative solutions for our client’s most challenging circumstances.
WHAT IS THE COST?
Private Investigation rates generally reflect the cost and time required to work an individual case. We have built a unique system that provides our clients with a predetermined price for the entire investigation. With neither surprise fees, retainers, fuel costs, or tolls; nor any hidden costs, we aim to provide a cost-effective solution to our client’s most demanding investigations. We do not use any form of “rounding up” in our rates for unanticipated expenses, as the price for an inquiry will be determined based on your specific needs, not a set agency price.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
The initial step in scheduling an investigation would be either a phone call or an email conversation with one of our licensed private investigators & private detectives. We will ask you questions to determine what the best course of action is. From there, our team will custom build an investigative plan to your satisfaction and tailored to the specific requirements of your case. During the investigation, you may be updated on any changes. Upon completion of the investigation, clients receive a written, detailed report along with any photos or video documentation captured during the investigation.