Nathans Investigations private investigators have dedicated investigators to find your child. Police departments have a large number of resources although those resources can at times be stretched thin. Will a police department be able to focus on your runaway child? You need someone who will work on finding your missing or lost child consistently, diligently, and quickly without distractions. Nathans Investigations private investigators can get information from many different locations without dealing with jurisdictional matters.
We can save valuable time in a missing child investigation. At Nathans Investigations we have resources as well as sources that provide us information and contacts that might be more comfortable for you to discuss your private information with, rather than dealing with possible repercussions from the police. We can get important information about the whereabouts of your child and we can get this information quickly and efficiently. Nathans Investigations private investigators use the latest in technology in determining the whereabouts of your child. Regardless of whether your child is a runaway or has been taken, someone will be looking over their shoulder for possible law enforcement activity, knowing that the police are looking for your child. However, no one will be looking and watching for private investigators. If your child has runaway or has gone missing, please quickly do the following first:
- Call the Police Immediately
- Call your Child’s School to notify them
- Notify Family and Friends
- Post a picture, description and last known location of your missing child on social media
- Report your Missing Child with the National Center for Missing & Exploited Children at www.missingkids.com
- Keep your missing child’s cell phone or debit/credit cards active
- Call Hospitals
- Call Nathans Investigations as soon as you have completed the following steps for further steps to finding your missing child.
Nathans Investigations private investigators understand you are in a very difficult & emotional situation. It is vital you act quickly so we can find your missing child. Nathans Investigations understands that having a runaway or missing child is one of parent’s deepest fears. Not knowing where your child is located is devastating. Our private investigators are dedicated to finding your lost or runaway child quickly by using all of our available resources efficiently. It is imperative you Do not wait. Time is of the essence when looking for a runaway or lost child. Every minute may put more distance between you and your child. Every minute may put your child at even more risk if they are in danger. Every minute can make your child harder to find.
- On average more than 800,000 people are reported as missing. Between 85%-90% are minors
- One in seven young people between the ages of 10 and 18 will run away
- Youths ages 12 to 17 are more at risk of homelessness than adults
- 75% of runaways are female
- Estimates of the number of pregnant homeless girls are between 6% and 22%
- Between 20% & 40% percent of homeless youth identify as Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual, Transgender or Questioning (GLBTQ)
- 46% of runaway and homeless youth reported being physically abused, 38% reported being emotionally abused , and 17% reported being forced into unwanted sexual activity by a family or household member
- 75% of homeless or runaway youth have dropped out of school or will drop out of school
Did you know?
One in six endangered runaways reported to the National Center for Missing & Exploited Children in 2016 were likely sex trafficking victims. 86% of these likely sex trafficking victims were in the care of social services or foster care when they went missing.