Having aging family members that need constant help or care is challenging. It is even harder trying to find a nursing home with a solid reputation. Once you chose one with good reviews and met the staff, everything may seem to run smoothly. But what if the care isn’t what it is supposed to be? Many times, even with great reviews, nursing homes aren’t what they claim to be. Even the idea of a nursing home comes with rumors, fears of inadequate care, and even elderly abuse. Also, if you do feel your loved ones are getting abused or their attention is less then what it should be, a complaint to the nursing home’s director may go unheard, or they may not care.
Why Hire a Private Investigator for a Nursing Home Investigation?
Even if your due diligence is done, bad things can happen. Finding proof can be difficult, especially if you are looking to seek legal action against the nursing home. This is where a private investigator can help. They are skilled at making observations. As a representative of the family, a private investigator can check in on a family member.
Nathans Investigations private investigators are trained to evaluate and find problems in nursing homes. While the person you talked to at your family member’s initial intake may have been charming and friendly, the people who look after your loved one may not be what they seem. To make matters even more complicated, nursing homes are noted to have a high turnover rate.
This leads to lousy care on both a physical and emotional level as low-level employees won’t care as much as you’d like them to. This could mean your loved one is not getting a shower when needed, dirty sheets, health problems, missed meals, and possibly more.
When To Hire a Private Investigator for a Nursing Home Investigation?
As soon as you feel your loved one is being neglected and your complaints aren’t getting addressed. Mistreatment and harm can happen months down the road, and this can cause a lot of problems for everyone involved. One of the best ways to judge if this nursing home is right for you or if things are getting gout of hand is to hire a private investigator right away. Private Investigators can do background checks on the facility and also make unannounced visits.
A private investigator will be able to give you the information on who runs the facility and its history. They can also conduct inspections without any prior notice. This makes it difficult for employees in a facility to anticipate and fix things before an inspection. Private investigators could go during the week, at night, or even on the weekend. They will check the security of the facility along with safeguards that are in place to help the patient. Private investigators also conduct interviews with staff with an examination of amenities.
Concern for your loved ones is essential for their care. A background check may help alleviate some problems and will determine if there were any civil or criminal complaints against them. Don’t leave the care of your loved ones to chance. Hire a Nathans Investigations private investigator to check up on the nursing home and get some peace of mind in making your decision.
PRIVATE INVESTIGATION SERVICES
- Missing Person Investigations
- Skip Trace & Locate Reports
- National Background Reports
- COVID-19 Scams
- Infidelity Investigations
- Child Custody Investigations
- International Investigations
- Online Dating Investigations
- Surveillance Investigations
- Bank & Asset Investigations
- Fraud Investigations
- Stalking Investigations
- Bug Sweep Investigations
- Pandemic Investigations
- Adoption Investigations
- Drone Surveillance
- Litigation Investigations
- Student Internship Programs
- Premarital Investigations
- Female Private Investigators
- High Profile Clientele Division
- Asset Recovery Investigations
- Malware Analysis Investigations
- Social Distancing Investigations
- Looting Investigations
- Loan Investigations
- Elder Abuse Investigations
- Cold Case Investigations
- Identity Theft Investigations
- Social Media Investigations
- Catfish Investigations
- Process Serving
- Corporate Investigations
- Sexual Harassment Investigations
- Anti-Piracy Investigations
- Anti-Counterfeit Investigations
- Intellectual Property Investigations
- Cyber Investigations
- Due Diligence Investigations
- Contact Tracing Investigations
- Cohabitation Investigations
- Aerial Surveillance
- Animal Cruelty Investigations
- Become a Private Investigator
- Personal Investigations
- Competitive Intelligence Investigations
- Nursing Home Investigations
- Insider Threat Investigations
- Computer Forensic Investigations
- Remote Employee Investigations
- Protest Investigations
- Housing Fraud Investigations
- Internet Dating Investigations
- Insurance Fraud Investigations
- Background Checks
- Workmans Comp Investigations
- Criminal Investigations
- Civil Investigations
- Human Trafficking Investigations
- Runaway Investigations
- Teenager Investigations
- Risk Management Investigations
- Cell Phone Investigations
- What is a Private Investigator
- When to Hire a Private Investigator
- Nanny Investigations
- Alimony Investigations
- Unmanned Surveillance Investigations
- Breach of Contract Investigations
- COVID Custody
- History of Private Investigation
- Most Notable P.I’s in History
- Cleaning Company Investigations
- Digital Forensic Investigations
- Cyber Crime Investigations
- Discrimination Investigations
- Wellness Check Investigations
WHY HIRE US?
Our agency employs specialized units of military, law enforcement, and risk management veterans who are highly educated, trained, and experienced in private investigations. Our priority is to present our clients with the information they deserve & seek in an expedited fashion. We work alongside you to determine which of our services is most appropriate for your case & are equipped to offer various, unique & innovative solutions for our client’s most challenging circumstances.
WHAT IS THE COST?
Private Investigation rates generally reflect the cost and time required to work an individual case. We have built a unique system that provides our clients with a predetermined price for the entire investigation. With neither surprise fees, retainers, fuel costs, or tolls; nor any hidden costs, we aim to provide a cost-effective solution to our client’s most demanding investigations. We do not use any form of “rounding up” in our rates for unanticipated expenses, as the price for an inquiry will be determined based on your specific needs, not a set agency price.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
The initial step in scheduling an investigation would be either a phone call or an email conversation with one of our licensed private investigators & private detectives. We will ask you questions to determine what the best course of action is. From there, our team will custom build an investigative plan to your satisfaction and tailored to the specific requirements of your case. During the investigation, you may be updated on any changes. Upon completion of the investigation, clients receive a written, detailed report along with any photos or video documentation captured during the investigation.