Nathans Investigations provides National Background Reports to private & business clientele. Background research is a standard component of all types of private investigations and is considered an essential preliminary tool used in determining subsequent goals and or approaches. Employment or personal background checks generally focus on an individual’s history to assess their suitability for a job or an intimate relationship to determine if they are honest or reliable, and qualified for the job either professionally or personally. Nathans Investigations offers background checks for private and corporate clients. These types of investigations can include employment background checks and personal background checks. Our background research Investigators find the answers you need to know in an expedited and efficient manner. Determining whether someone is an asset or a risk to your company or your family is essential.
Reasons to Check Someone’s Background
- Bankruptcy, Liens or Judgments
- Civil Court Cases or Records
- Driving History
- Criminal Convictions
- Prior Employment History
- Education Verification
- Sex Offender
- Address history
- Phone number history
- Investigate a potential or current personal companion before deciding for marriage or a much deeper romantic relationship.
- Investigate an online date to ensure you are fully aware of who you are meeting and that they are who they say they are.
- Investigate an individual that may be around your children. (Ex-partners new partner)
- Investigate an individual that may have come from abroad and have a limited background history in the United States
- Establish the financial standing of a potential partner, regardless if you’re thinking about a business or personal relationship.
- Background Check on any public criminal convictions of an any individual
Nathans Investigations national background reports can turn up a wide range of information about a particular person and will typically include information such as a summary of addresses, Motor Vehicle Registrations, Properties, Watercrafts, Aircraft, Phones, Sex Offenses, Possible Criminal Records, Bankruptcies, Liens and Judgments, Professional Licenses, Driver’s Licenses, Florida Accidents, Hunting and Fishing Licenses, Concealed Weapon Permits, People at Work, Voter Registrations, Neighbors, Relatives and Associates, marriage history, aliases, possible associates, cities, along with other related information. It is easy to build up a picture that will tell someone’s full ‘story’ with a personal background search. Our National Background Report services are provided for concerned partners, parents, employees, and landlords to build an original picture to mitigate risk, prevent future ill-treatment, verify claims, or aid litigation. Our background checks will verify the personal contact data provided on any individual. Nathans Investigations also offers further investigations to be carried out on any ‘red flags’ discovered from the background checks.
If you find yourself in a situation where you feel the need to find out more information about an individual past before taking your relationship (professional or personal) to the next level, a National Background Report is an ideal way to put your mind at rest. A background report is an excellent way to screen the people in your life thoroughly. Our investigations into the backgrounds and histories of an individual’s private life are essential for the safety of yourself and your family. A full background check disclosure for an employee can only be obtained with an individual’s consent. Nathans Investigations access information on criminal convictions that are in the public domain and legally recorded. We cannot guarantee delivery of all criminal convictions due to:
- Some offenses are not in the public domain due to their sensitive nature.
- Some offenses can be wiped from records to due them being erased.
- Some convictions are wiped from records with exceptions.
Online companies that provide National Background Reports, public records, or background investigation screening services promote the availability of free background record searches. While some reports and data may be available for free in the form of public records, a real free background check is not available or will be incomplete. Some online Miami detective ‘software packages’ suggest that you can invest a small amount in their Miami private investigator software and then conduct unlimited criminal background searches for free. While you will get unlimited access to their search tools, it is little more than a free phone number and address. Nathans Investigations’ advice is to ignore the advertisements for free checks. If you genuinely need to learn about someone’s past, criminal history, driving record, or online activity, it is worthwhile to invest the money in obtaining a Miami private investigator. Not all agencies charge the same price. Your best bet is to call a Miami private investigation agency in your area to determine the cost and information provided on their National Background Reports.
Why Hire Us?
Our agency employs specialized units of military, law enforcement, and risk management veterans who are highly educated, trained, and experienced in private investigations. Our priority is to present our clients with the information they deserve & seek in an expedited fashion. We work alongside you to determine which of our services is most appropriate for your case & are equipped to offer various, unique & innovative solutions for our client’s most challenging circumstances.
What is the cost?
Private Investigation rates generally reflect the cost and time required to work an individual case. We have built a unique system that provides our clients with a predetermined price for the entire investigation. With neither surprise fees, retainers, fuel costs, or tolls; nor any hidden costs, we aim to provide a cost-effective solution to our client’s most demanding investigations. We do not use any form of “rounding up” in our rates for unanticipated expenses, as the price for an inquiry will be determined based on your specific needs, not a set agency price.
How does it work?
The initial step in scheduling an investigation would be either a phone call or an email conversation with one of our licensed private investigators & private detectives. We will ask you questions to determine what the best course of action is. From there, our team will custom build an investigative plan to your satisfaction and tailored to the specific requirements of your case. During the investigation, you may be updated on any changes. Upon completion of the investigation, clients receive a written, detailed report along with any photos or video documentation captured during the investigation.
Private Investigation Services
- Missing Person Investigations
- Skip Trace & Locate Reports
- National Background Reports
- COVID-19 Scams
- Infidelity Investigations
- Child Custody Investigations
- International Investigations
- Online Dating Investigations
- Surveillance Investigations
- Bank & Asset Investigations
- Fraud Investigations
- Stalking Investigations
- Bug Sweep Investigations
- Pandemic Investigations
- Adoption Investigations
- Drone Surveillance
- Litigation Investigations
- Student Internship Programs
- Premarital Investigations
- Female Private Investigators
- High Profile Clientele Division
- Asset Recovery Investigations
- Malware Analysis Investigations
- Social Distancing Investigations
- Looting Investigations
- Loan Investigations
- Elder Abuse Investigations
- Cold Case Investigations
- Identity Theft Investigations
- Social Media Investigations
- Catfish Investigations
- Process Serving
- Corporate Investigations
- Sexual Harassment Investigations
- Anti-Piracy Investigations
- Anti-Counterfeit Investigations
- Intellectual Property Investigations
- Cyber Investigations
- Due Diligence Investigations
- Contact Tracing Investigations
- Cohabitation Investigations
- Aerial Surveillance
- Animal Cruelty Investigations
- Become a Private Investigator
- Personal Investigations
- Competitive Intelligence Investigations
- Nursing Home Investigations
- Insider Threat Investigations
- Computer Forensic Investigations
- Remote Employee Investigations
- Protest Investigations
- Housing Fraud Investigations
- Internet Dating Investigations
- Insurance Fraud Investigations
- Background Checks
- Workmans Comp Investigations
- Criminal Investigations
- Civil Investigations
- Human Trafficking Investigations
- Runaway Investigations
- Teenager Investigations
- Risk Management Investigations
- Cell Phone Investigations
- What is a Private Investigator
- When to Hire a Private Investigator
- Nanny Investigations
- Alimony Investigations
- Unmanned Surveillance Investigations
- Breach of Contract Investigations
- COVID Custody
- History of Private Investigation
- Most Notable P.I’s in History
- Cleaning Company Investigations
- Digital Forensic Investigations
- Cyber Crime Investigations
- Discrimination Investigations
- Wellness Check Investigations