Your business or organization may have top-notch computer hardware and software, but cyber attacks have become more prevalent in today’s digital world. Cyber-criminals are considerably more tech-savvy and can use Malware (malicious software) to transport viruses, worms, trojans, and even rootkits into your system. These computer infections can lead to someone on the other end sabotaging your business, stealing secrets, or gaining valuable information into your organization and employees.
These outbreaks can hit anyone and steal your data, take over your applications, or your operating system. Some infestations can be but aren’t limited to:
• Password recording
• Boot sector corrupting
• Website re-directing
• Device performance attacks
• Software corruption
Because of its many formats, this type of intrusion is one of the most visible problems plaguing a company’s or individuals’ computers for over a decade. While finding an IT expert to help maintain and manage your system is secure, finding who intentionally infected your system is the domain of a private investigator.
Though a private investigator brings up visuals of late-night stakeouts while taking photos, Nathans Investigations private investigators are also skilled in computer forensics and have the tools and resources to find who infected your system. This is highly valuable as an infected system will leave things like private information or trade secrets open for theft. Cyber-criminal attacks aren’t just for the everyday person. If your organization trades in the information or is in a highly competitive field, having a private investigator to help trace the source of the Malware is vital for you to seek damages, both civil and criminal, so you can continue doing business.
Private Investigators and Forensics Investigations
It is essential to have a private investigator start their forensics investigation as soon as a malware occurrence has occurred. This allows them to analyze the threat or type of breach that has occurred and initiate the techniques and expertise they have to stop the threat and work to find out where it was initially launched from.
Nathans Investigations private investigators have the latest hardware and software, and the industry-proven skills in computer forensics to find you the information you need to pursue damages. Private investigators can also spend more time and their resources on the case. After all, you have a business to run, and a private investigator can work behind the scenes so you can keep your business going. Also, private investigators will work discreetly and with full confidentiality. Your information is crucial, and you need some you can trust to get the job done without worrying about any more losses to your business.
As technology moves forward at a rapid pace, maintaining your system with proper personnel and upgrades will help reduce the chances of a Malware infection. Unfortunately, attacks from cyber-criminals outside your organization, or even within, can wreak havoc on your company’s information. Hiring a private investigator can help track down those who caused the system infections so you can move on with business and bringing the cyber-criminals to justice.
PRIVATE INVESTIGATION SERVICES
- Missing Person Investigations
- Skip Trace & Locate Reports
- National Background Reports
- COVID-19 Scams
- Infidelity Investigations
- Child Custody Investigations
- International Investigations
- Online Dating Investigations
- Surveillance Investigations
- Bank & Asset Investigations
- Fraud Investigations
- Stalking Investigations
- Bug Sweep Investigations
- Pandemic Investigations
- Adoption Investigations
- Drone Surveillance
- Litigation Investigations
- Student Internship Programs
- Premarital Investigations
- Female Private Investigators
- High Profile Clientele Division
- Asset Recovery Investigations
- Malware Analysis Investigations
- Social Distancing Investigations
- Looting Investigations
- Loan Investigations
- Elder Abuse Investigations
- Cold Case Investigations
- Identity Theft Investigations
- Social Media Investigations
- Catfish Investigations
- Process Serving
- Corporate Investigations
- Sexual Harassment Investigations
- Anti-Piracy Investigations
- Anti-Counterfeit Investigations
- Intellectual Property Investigations
- Cyber Investigations
- Due Diligence Investigations
- Contact Tracing Investigations
- Cohabitation Investigations
- Aerial Surveillance
- Animal Cruelty Investigations
- Become a Private Investigator
- Personal Investigations
- Competitive Intelligence Investigations
- Nursing Home Investigations
- Insider Threat Investigations
- Computer Forensic Investigations
- Remote Employee Investigations
- Protest Investigations
- Housing Fraud Investigations
- Internet Dating Investigations
- Insurance Fraud Investigations
- Background Checks
- Workmans Comp Investigations
- Criminal Investigations
- Civil Investigations
- Human Trafficking Investigations
- Runaway Investigations
- Teenager Investigations
- Risk Management Investigations
- Cell Phone Investigations
- What is a Private Investigator
- When to Hire a Private Investigator
- Nanny Investigations
- Alimony Investigations
- Unmanned Surveillance Investigations
- Breach of Contract Investigations
- COVID Custody
- History of Private Investigation
- Most Notable P.I’s in History
- Cleaning Company Investigations
- Digital Forensic Investigations
- Cyber Crime Investigations
- Discrimination Investigations
- Wellness Check Investigations
WHY HIRE US?
Our agency employs specialized units of military, law enforcement, and risk management veterans who are highly educated, trained, and experienced in private investigations. Our priority is to present our clients with the information they deserve & seek in an expedited fashion. We work alongside you to determine which of our services is most appropriate for your case & are equipped to offer various, unique & innovative solutions for our client’s most challenging circumstances.
WHAT IS THE COST?
Private Investigation rates generally reflect the cost and time required to work an individual case. We have built a unique system that provides our clients with a predetermined price for the entire investigation. With neither surprise fees, retainers, fuel costs, or tolls; nor any hidden costs, we aim to provide a cost-effective solution to our client’s most demanding investigations. We do not use any form of “rounding up” in our rates for unanticipated expenses, as the price for an inquiry will be determined based on your specific needs, not a set agency price.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
The initial step in scheduling an investigation would be either a phone call or an email conversation with one of our licensed private investigators & private detectives. We will ask you questions to determine what the best course of action is. From there, our team will custom build an investigative plan to your satisfaction and tailored to the specific requirements of your case. During the investigation, you may be updated on any changes. Upon completion of the investigation, clients receive a written, detailed report along with any photos or video documentation captured during the investigation.