As protests span the country, the civil rights movement has shown that change is still necessary. Unfortunately, some wish to use these protests as an excuse to loot businesses of their assets. Even protests aside, major sports events have also become a catalyst for looting. While rallies and other significant events can bring about the best in America, it can also bring out the worst. Some wish to do nothing else but exploit any positivity in this country.
As a business or organization that has become a victim of looting, you understand the frustration to see your hard work and life devastated this way. It can leave you feeling angry and also helpless. Fortunately, there are ways to help law enforcement in their case. That is hiring a private investigator.
Why Should You Hire a Private Investigator?
Investigating your business after looting takes a lot of resources. The chances of other companies in your area suffering the same problem are high, and police involvement will be stretched thin at best. While law enforcement will work as hard as they can, they don’t have the resources available that a private investigator does.
Also, a private investigator can work faster and dedicate considerably more time to your case than your officer in blue. Then there is also the specialized training a private investigator has over a police officer. Here are some ways a private investigator can help your case and work with local law enforcement to bring looters to justice.
- Private investigators can use your security footage to obtain information. This involves technical surveillance that encompasses digital photography along with video and audio recordings.
- Private investigators can also use electronic surveillance. This is when a private investigator uses devices like TV, radios, phones, email, and social media to document activity.
- Since law enforcement will more than likely be limited, a private investigator can interview neighboring businesses, family members, neighbors, friends, and even coworkers. This may give them additional video footage or leads to help solve the case.
- Private investigators may also conduct a stakeout to see who returns to the scene of the crime. This may take a few private investigators working as a team.
- Private investigators can use different methods to help them in their looting investigation. These can be overt or covert, mobile or stationary methods or mechanical or human methods.
All of these will aide a private investigator in gaining enough information for you to help bring a faster close to your case. With looting being a significant concern in more substantial cities due to protests and sports events, few will use these as an excuse to cause havoc to your business or organization. A private investigator can conduct background checks on suspects, familiarize themselves with the area and your concerns, are also prepared with skills in surveillance and computer forensics to help move the case forward. Private investigators are also licensed to gather video and audio evidence and are trained in current laws to make their work with you and law enforcement move smoothly and efficiently.
PRIVATE INVESTIGATION SERVICES
- Missing Person Investigations
- Skip Trace & Locate Reports
- National Background Reports
- COVID-19 Scams
- Infidelity Investigations
- Child Custody Investigations
- International Investigations
- Online Dating Investigations
- Surveillance Investigations
- Bank & Asset Investigations
- Fraud Investigations
- Stalking Investigations
- Bug Sweep Investigations
- Pandemic Investigations
- Adoption Investigations
- Drone Surveillance
- Litigation Investigations
- Student Internship Programs
- Premarital Investigations
- Female Private Investigators
- High Profile Clientele Division
- Asset Recovery Investigations
- Malware Analysis Investigations
- Social Distancing Investigations
- Looting Investigations
- Loan Investigations
- Elder Abuse Investigations
- Cold Case Investigations
- Identity Theft Investigations
- Social Media Investigations
- Catfish Investigations
- Process Serving
- Corporate Investigations
- Sexual Harassment Investigations
- Anti-Piracy Investigations
- Anti-Counterfeit Investigations
- Intellectual Property Investigations
- Cyber Investigations
- Due Diligence Investigations
- Contact Tracing Investigations
- Cohabitation Investigations
- Aerial Surveillance
- Animal Cruelty Investigations
- Become a Private Investigator
- Personal Investigations
- Competitive Intelligence Investigations
- Nursing Home Investigations
- Insider Threat Investigations
- Computer Forensic Investigations
- Remote Employee Investigations
- Protest Investigations
- Housing Fraud Investigations
- Internet Dating Investigations
- Insurance Fraud Investigations
- Background Checks
- Workmans Comp Investigations
- Criminal Investigations
- Civil Investigations
- Human Trafficking Investigations
- Runaway Investigations
- Teenager Investigations
- Risk Management Investigations
- Cell Phone Investigations
- What is a Private Investigator
- When to Hire a Private Investigator
- Nanny Investigations
- Alimony Investigations
- Unmanned Surveillance Investigations
- Breach of Contract Investigations
- COVID Custody
- History of Private Investigation
- Most Notable P.I’s in History
- Cleaning Company Investigations
- Digital Forensic Investigations
- Cyber Crime Investigations
- Discrimination Investigations
- Wellness Check Investigations
WHY HIRE US?
Our agency employs specialized units of military, law enforcement, and risk management veterans who are highly educated, trained, and experienced in private investigations. Our priority is to present our clients with the information they deserve & seek in an expedited fashion. We work alongside you to determine which of our services is most appropriate for your case & are equipped to offer various, unique & innovative solutions for our client’s most challenging circumstances.
WHAT IS THE COST?
Private Investigation rates generally reflect the cost and time required to work an individual case. We have built a unique system that provides our clients with a predetermined price for the entire investigation. With neither surprise fees, retainers, fuel costs, or tolls; nor any hidden costs, we aim to provide a cost-effective solution to our client’s most demanding investigations. We do not use any form of “rounding up” in our rates for unanticipated expenses, as the price for an inquiry will be determined based on your specific needs, not a set agency price.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
The initial step in scheduling an investigation would be either a phone call or an email conversation with one of our licensed private investigators & private detectives. We will ask you questions to determine what the best course of action is. From there, our team will custom build an investigative plan to your satisfaction and tailored to the specific requirements of your case. During the investigation, you may be updated on any changes. Upon completion of the investigation, clients receive a written, detailed report along with any photos or video documentation captured during the investigation.