Insider Threat Investigations
Insider threats can be a dangerous security threat to businesses and organizations. The onset of IT and data availability in the workplace has made the opportunities easier for insider threats to growing exponentially. An inside attacker is more common than ever and can’t be ignored. Insider threats come from inside the organization, like employees, former employees, business associates, and contractors. These people have specific information about the organization’s practices in security, along with data and computer systems. Your organization could be targeted from the inside.
threats may come in different forms
• Sabotage – Anyone in your organization can sabotage your operations. A private investigator can help you understand who has the means along with the motive to do this.
• IP Theft – Intellectual property has the highest rate of theft within an employee’s departure within the first 90 days.
• Fraud – Fraud is common, but as a cybercrime, it’s on the rise. It is essential that this can come from inside your organization, and you may be vulnerable.
How long have you been exposed? How much damage has been done to your organization? These questions can be hard to answer right away, especially if you don’t have the tools, time, or resources to conduct an in-house investigation. Half of all threats in an organization come from internal employees. They can be either dishonest or disgruntled, but stealing intellectual property or destroying records is easy for an inside employee to do. This can wreak havoc on your digital assets.
Most significant Issues on Insider Threats May Include
• Most aren’t detected on time
• It is often difficult to determine their intent once an insider threat is detected
• It can lead to extensive use of internal resources which can prove costly and you may not have them to do the work
• Shareable evidence of an insider threat is difficult to come by if you don’t know where to look.
Why Should You Hire a Private Investigator for an Insider Threat Investigation?
You may not have the tools, resources, or even time to conduct an investigation yourself. Nathans Investigations private investigators do. Nathans Investigations also has access to the latest in computer forensic expertise and surveillance methods that can be used to track down your insider threat.
Nathans Investigations’ private investigators on an insider threat case will look to identify patterns in employee behavior. This will help them determine where a breach may have come from, what damage was done, what data was taken, and what person was responsible. An investigator will have the right amount of engagement and will work with you to conduct a forensic analysis of all your computer logs, work processes, work procedures, and email traffic. They will interview employees and other personnel, narrow down any suspects, analyze motives, and figure out where the breach occurred and was carried out.
When it comes to insider threats, your stakeholders will want to know why it happened, how it happened, and how much damage was caused. You need answers quickly, and a private investigator will have the resources and knowledge on how to investigate this type of case.
PRIVATE INVESTIGATION SERVICES
- Missing Person Investigations
- Skip Trace & Locate Reports
- National Background Reports
- COVID-19 Scams
- Infidelity Investigations
- Child Custody Investigations
- International Investigations
- Online Dating Investigations
- Surveillance Investigations
- Bank & Asset Investigations
- Fraud Investigations
- Stalking Investigations
- Bug Sweep Investigations
- Pandemic Investigations
- Adoption Investigations
- Drone Surveillance
- Litigation Investigations
- Student Internship Programs
- Premarital Investigations
- Female Private Investigators
- High Profile Clientele Division
- Asset Recovery Investigations
- Malware Analysis Investigations
- Social Distancing Investigations
- Looting Investigations
- Loan Investigations
- Elder Abuse Investigations
- Cold Case Investigations
- Identity Theft Investigations
- Social Media Investigations
- Catfish Investigations
- Process Serving
- Corporate Investigations
- Sexual Harassment Investigations
- Anti-Piracy Investigations
- Anti-Counterfeit Investigations
- Intellectual Property Investigations
- Cyber Investigations
- Due Diligence Investigations
- Contact Tracing Investigations
- Cohabitation Investigations
- Aerial Surveillance
- Animal Cruelty Investigations
- Become a Private Investigator
- Personal Investigations
- Competitive Intelligence Investigations
- Nursing Home Investigations
- Insider Threat Investigations
- Computer Forensic Investigations
- Remote Employee Investigations
- Protest Investigations
- Housing Fraud Investigations
- Internet Dating Investigations
- Insurance Fraud Investigations
- Background Checks
- Workmans Comp Investigations
- Criminal Investigations
- Civil Investigations
- Human Trafficking Investigations
- Runaway Investigations
- Teenager Investigations
- Risk Management Investigations
- Cell Phone Investigations
- What is a Private Investigator
- When to Hire a Private Investigator
- Nanny Investigations
- Alimony Investigations
- Unmanned Surveillance Investigations
- Breach of Contract Investigations
- COVID Custody
- History of Private Investigation
- Most Notable P.I’s in History
- Cleaning Company Investigations
- Digital Forensic Investigations
- Cyber Crime Investigations
- Discrimination Investigations
- Wellness Check Investigations
WHY HIRE US?
Our agency employs specialized units of military, law enforcement, and risk management veterans who are highly educated, trained, and experienced in private investigations. Our priority is to present our clients with the information they deserve & seek in an expedited fashion. We work alongside you to determine which of our services is most appropriate for your case & are equipped to offer various, unique & innovative solutions for our client’s most challenging circumstances.
WHAT IS THE COST?
Private Investigation rates generally reflect the cost and time required to work an individual case. We have built a unique system that provides our clients with a predetermined price for the entire investigation. With neither surprise fees, retainers, fuel costs, or tolls; nor any hidden costs, we aim to provide a cost-effective solution to our client’s most demanding investigations. We do not use any form of “rounding up” in our rates for unanticipated expenses, as the price for an inquiry will be determined based on your specific needs, not a set agency price.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
The initial step in scheduling an investigation would be either a phone call or an email conversation with one of our licensed private investigators & private detectives. We will ask you questions to determine what the best course of action is. From there, our team will custom build an investigative plan to your satisfaction and tailored to the specific requirements of your case. During the investigation, you may be updated on any changes. Upon completion of the investigation, clients receive a written, detailed report along with any photos or video documentation captured during the investigation.