Discrimination investigations have been a hot topic, both politically and socially, for years. Whether in the workplace, place of business, or dealing with law enforcement, many people often find themselves targeted by others based solely on their skin tone. It can also significantly affect a person’s employment opportunities due to race, color, religion, sex, handicap, marital status, national origin, age, sexuality, and gender.
Racial discrimination is a real and sensitive problem in today’s world. Dealing with any complaint is challenging. Hiring an outside source will add objectivity to the investigation and get you the information you need to take care of any workplace or personal problems—quick action to any racial discrimination complaints vital to you or you or your organization. Hiring a private investigator will keep you impartial and help you close the case quickly.
Racial discrimination claims are serious, and they must be responded to immediately and appropriately. As this type of discrimination is highly sensitive, it can prove damaging to a person or company. It is also part of the requirements for Federal and State employment and labor laws and has shown to have a significant impact on law enforcement agencies nationwide.
When to Hire A Private Investigator?
While most businesses are equipped to handle racial discrimination at a lower level with their Human Resources Department, higher-level discrimination can prove challenging to investigate. This can be helpful if the person accused is someone higher up on the chain of command (CEO, for example). Another reason to hire a private investigator is if the accuser takes the discrimination complaint into the public eye in the workplace or the media. If the accusations are even more extreme, then hiring a private investigator will help keep everything objective and fair.
How Can a Private Investigator Help?
First and foremost, a private investigator can remain impartial and discrete. There training and skillset give them the edge to make sure all avenues of an investigation are looked into. They are also information gatherers. Their job is to get you the information you need to make your racial discrimination investigation move forward quickly.
Private investigators also know how to cooperate with government agencies. This will be extremely helpful if the accuser makes a formal legal complaint to the Federal Equal Employment Opportunity Commission or a similar agency. Plus, since a private investigator is considered outside the organization, they are officially licensed to do the job and discretely run the investigation.
Private investigators are, in essence, an asset to the employer or employee. They provide candid insights from other employees or friends through interviews as to the state of the workplace and the official problem. Often, an employer doesn’t know that an employee or manager is a problem until a complaint arises. A private investigator can confirm this data if there are any exits and can reveal any systemic issues in the workplace’s culture.
PRIVATE INVESTIGATION SERVICES
- Missing Person Investigations
- Skip Trace & Locate Reports
- National Background Reports
- COVID-19 Scams
- Infidelity Investigations
- Child Custody Investigations
- International Investigations
- Online Dating Investigations
- Surveillance Investigations
- Bank & Asset Investigations
- Fraud Investigations
- Stalking Investigations
- Bug Sweep Investigations
- Pandemic Investigations
- Adoption Investigations
- Drone Surveillance
- Litigation Investigations
- Student Internship Programs
- Premarital Investigations
- Female Private Investigators
- High Profile Clientele Division
- Asset Recovery Investigations
- Malware Analysis Investigations
- Social Distancing Investigations
- Elder Abuse Investigations
- Cold Case Investigations
- Identity Theft Investigations
- Social Media Investigations
- Catfish Investigations
- Process Serving
- Corporate Investigations
- Sexual Harassment Investigations
- Anti-Piracy Investigations
- Anti-Counterfeit Investigations
- Intellectual Property Investigations
- Cyber Investigations
- Due Diligence Investigations
- Contact Tracing Investigations
- Cohabitation Investigations
- Aerial Surveillance
- Animal Cruelty Investigations
- Become a Private Investigator
- Personal Investigations
- Competitive Intelligence Investigations
- Nursing Home Investigations
- Insider Threat Investigations
- Computer Forensic Investigations
- Remote Employee Investigations
- Internet Dating Investigations
- Insurance Fraud Investigations
- Background Checks
- Workmans Comp Investigations
- Criminal Investigations
- Civil Investigations
- Human Trafficking Investigations
- Runaway Investigations
- Teenager Investigations
- Risk Management Investigations
- Cell Phone Investigations
- What is a Private Investigator
- When to Hire a Private Investigator
- Nanny Investigations
- Alimony Investigations
- Unmanned Surveillance Investigations
- Breach of Contract Investigations
- COVID Custody
- History of Private Investigation
- Most Notable P.I’s in History
- Cleaning Company Investigations
- Digital Forensic Investigations
- Cyber Crime Investigations
- Discrimination Investigations
WHY HIRE US?
Our agency employs specialized units of military, law enforcement, and risk management veterans who are highly educated, trained, and experienced in private investigations. Our priority is to present our clients with the information they deserve & seek in an expedited fashion. We work alongside you to determine which of our services is most appropriate for your case & are equipped to offer various, unique & innovative solutions for our client’s most challenging circumstances.
WHAT IS THE COST?
Private Investigation rates generally reflect the cost and time required to work an individual case. We have built a unique system that provides our clients with a predetermined price for the entire investigation. With neither surprise fees, retainers, fuel costs, or tolls; nor any hidden costs, we aim to provide a cost-effective solution to our client’s most demanding investigations. We do not use any form of “rounding up” in our rates for unanticipated expenses, as the price for an inquiry will be determined based on your specific needs, not a set agency price.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
The initial step in scheduling an investigation would be either a phone call or an email conversation with one of our licensed private investigators & private detectives. We will ask you questions to determine what the best course of action is. From there, our team will custom build an investigative plan to your satisfaction and tailored to the specific requirements of your case. During the investigation, you may be updated on any changes. Upon completion of the investigation, clients receive a written, detailed report along with any photos or video documentation captured during the investigation.