Spring cleaning is usually something many people don’t want to handle. You may also be moving out and not want to clean the house, or you may be searching for a cleaning company to sterilize or disinfect your business. Either way, finding a reputable and honest cleaning company to clean your home or business is essential to keeping your property secure. Whether you need the floors or air ducts cleaned or you want to disinfect from Coronavirus, COVID-19, you want a company you can trust. This is especially important as they’ll be entering your home or business and have access to your personal belongings.
You can find any company you want online with a simple search. You’ll even get their reviews. The big question, however, is can you trust those reviews. Many online review sites are notorious for fake reviews and allow businesses to buy positive feedback. While word of mouth and a referral from a trusted friend can be great, not everyone will have this option. So how can you trust a cleaning company? What if you hired one and came to find out that some of your jewelry or other items have come up missing or? You can hire a private investigator.
Why You Should Hire a Private Investigator
Private investigators know their job and have the skills, technology, and know the right people to get the information they need for your case. Nathans Investigations private investigators have the ability and expertise to perform background checks on companies before hiring them. This will help you decide if you are going to hire the right business or not. A private investigator will look into their background to see if there were any criminal or civil issues with the company that way, you can rest easy knowing a potential company you may want to hire has integrity or just a scam.
If items have come up missing from past use of a cleaning company, the police will only have so many resources to give to your case, and the chances of them getting anywhere may be limited. A private investigator, however, has more freedom and access to resources a police detective may not have. They can also conduct surveillance, interviews, and even use computer forensics to track information, and if your items turn up to be sold on websites or stores after being pawned.
Dealing with a cleaning company that has stolen or broken something of yours is, at the very least, frustrating. To make matters worse, dealing with the police who may or may not work the case or take you seriously is no better. Plus, without sufficient evidence, you can’t take the cleaning company to court or pursue criminal action.
It would help if you didn’t have to worry about such things, and hiring a Nathans Investigations private investigator will help ease your mind. Private investigators will do the checks necessary so you can make sure you are paying a legit business and help you avoid a company that has a less than stellar reputation.
WHY HIRE US?
Our agency employs specialized units of military, law enforcement, and risk management veterans who are highly educated, trained, and experienced in private investigations. Our priority is to present our clients with the information they deserve & seek in an expedited fashion. We work alongside you to determine which of our services is most appropriate for your case & are equipped to offer various, unique & innovative solutions for our client’s most challenging circumstances.
WHAT IS THE COST?
Private Investigation rates generally reflect the cost and time required to work an individual case. We have built a unique system that provides our clients with a predetermined price for the entire investigation. With neither surprise fees, retainers, fuel costs, or tolls; nor any hidden costs, we aim to provide a cost-effective solution to our client’s most demanding investigations. We do not use any form of “rounding up” in our rates for unanticipated expenses, as the price for an inquiry will be determined based on your specific needs, not a set agency price.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
The initial step in scheduling an investigation would be either a phone call or an email conversation with one of our licensed private investigators & private detectives. We will ask you questions to determine what the best course of action is. From there, our team will custom build an investigative plan to your satisfaction and tailored to the specific requirements of your case. During the investigation, you may be updated on any changes. Upon completion of the investigation, clients receive a written, detailed report along with any photos or video documentation captured during the investigation.
PRIVATE INVESTIGATION SERVICES
- Missing Person Investigations
- Skip Trace & Locate Reports
- National Background Reports
- COVID-19 Scams
- Infidelity Investigations
- Child Custody Investigations
- International Investigations
- Online Dating Investigations
- Surveillance Investigations
- Bank & Asset Investigations
- Fraud Investigations
- Stalking Investigations
- Bug Sweep Investigations
- Pandemic Investigations
- Adoption Investigations
- Drone Surveillance
- Litigation Investigations
- Student Internship Programs
- Premarital Investigations
- Female Private Investigators
- High Profile Clientele Division
- Asset Recovery Investigations
- Malware Analysis Investigations
- Social Distancing Investigations
- Looting Investigations
- Loan Investigations
- Elder Abuse Investigations
- Cold Case Investigations
- Identity Theft Investigations
- Social Media Investigations
- Catfish Investigations
- Process Serving
- Corporate Investigations
- Sexual Harassment Investigations
- Anti-Piracy Investigations
- Anti-Counterfeit Investigations
- Intellectual Property Investigations
- Cyber Investigations
- Due Diligence Investigations
- Contact Tracing Investigations
- Cohabitation Investigations
- Aerial Surveillance
- Animal Cruelty Investigations
- Become a Private Investigator
- Personal Investigations
- Competitive Intelligence Investigations
- Nursing Home Investigations
- Insider Threat Investigations
- Computer Forensic Investigations
- Remote Employee Investigations
- Protest Investigations
- Housing Fraud Investigations
- Internet Dating Investigations
- Insurance Fraud Investigations
- Background Checks
- Workmans Comp Investigations
- Criminal Investigations
- Civil Investigations
- Human Trafficking Investigations
- Runaway Investigations
- Teenager Investigations
- Risk Management Investigations
- Cell Phone Investigations
- What is a Private Investigator
- When to Hire a Private Investigator
- Nanny Investigations
- Alimony Investigations
- Unmanned Surveillance Investigations
- Breach of Contract Investigations
- COVID Custody
- History of Private Investigation
- Most Notable P.I’s in History
- Cleaning Company Investigations
- Digital Forensic Investigations
- Cyber Crime Investigations
- Discrimination Investigations
- Wellness Check Investigations