A dishonest individual or employee can cost you or your company a lot of money. While you can take steps to reduce losses and even potentially remove any opportunity to steal from you, someone may sneak through. If you have some sign a form of a confidentiality agreement, there is always the risk that it may be broken. For many lines of work, confidentiality is an integral part of how business is done.
For many companies, a breach of good faith that comes with an agreement can take the form of confidence abuse. It can also be using an improper means to gain a trade-secret or breaching a contract. Those involved in this breach are liable for trade-secret theft. Because of this, many individuals or businesses may need a confidentiality check. This allows them to see if the person they are working hasn’t had problems breaking agreements in the past.
Types of Checks
- Employee theft investigations
- Shopper services and spot checks
- Undercover operations
- Criminal and drug operations
- Shortage interviews
- Liaison with many law enforcement agencies
- Policy compliance audits
- Marketing and sales audits
- Safety and security audits
- Covert body cameras
- Terminations of hostile employee
There are two types of classification for confidentiality checks
- Competitive-advantage or trade-secrets
- Personal information
Nathans Investigations private investigators can help with these checks and ascertain if an individual used improper means to gain a competitive advantage, whether it was through direct or indirect means. A confidentiality breach can prove challenging to investigate if you don’t have the tool or resources available to do so. There is also a question of time.
For many corporations and even individuals, conducting these checks are too much or too time-consuming for them to deal with. The business still needs to move forward, and this is where a private investigation can step in and get the job completed. A private investigator can travel to your business, analyze, investigate the problem, and report back any relevant information.
For some, this may be a burden, but it may also be a necessity. These checks are a way to see if the business is running as it should. A private investigator will figure out if your corporate policy is conducted in a proper way like you instructed. If someone is mistreating your profits or business, a private investigator can discreetly observe what is going on. They will get enough information to let you know if it is positive or negative.
There will always be individuals who will take a risk if they feel they can getaway. Typically, they may be a good person or a great employee, but specific opportunities may change a person’s ethics. This can cost your company a lot of money and other assets that may affect your business. Having a check done ahead of time may reduce this likelihood, but at times, you need the current situation looked at by a professional outside the company.
PRIVATE INVESTIGATION SERVICES
- Missing Person Investigations
- Skip Trace & Locate Reports
- National Background Reports
- COVID-19 Scams
- Infidelity Investigations
- Child Custody Investigations
- International Investigations
- Online Dating Investigations
- Surveillance Investigations
- Bank & Asset Investigations
- Fraud Investigations
- Stalking Investigations
- Bug Sweep Investigations
- Pandemic Investigations
- Adoption Investigations
- Drone Surveillance
- Litigation Investigations
- Student Internship Programs
- Premarital Investigations
- Female Private Investigators
- High Profile Clientele Division
- Asset Recovery Investigations
- Malware Analysis Investigations
- Breach of Confidentiality Investigations
- Elder Abuse Investigations
- Cold Case Investigations
- Identity Theft Investigations
- Social Media Investigations
- Catfish Investigations
- Process Serving
- Corporate Investigations
- Sexual Harassment Investigations
- Anti-Piracy Investigations
- Anti-Counterfeit Investigations
- Intellectual Property Investigations
- Cyber Investigations
- Due Diligence Investigations
- Contact Tracing Investigations
- Cohabitation Investigations
- Aerial Surveillance
- Animal Cruelty Investigations
- Become a Private Investigator
- Personal Investigations
- Competitive Intelligence Investigations
- Nursing Home Investigations
- Insider Threat Investigations
- Computer Forensic Investigations
- Internet Dating Investigations
- Insurance Fraud Investigations
- Background Checks
- Workmans Comp Investigations
- Criminal Investigations
- Civil Investigations
- Human Trafficking Investigations
- Runaway Investigations
- Teenager Investigations
- Risk Management Investigations
- Cell Phone Investigations
- What is a Private Investigator
- When to Hire a Private Investigator
- Nanny Investigations
- Alimony Investigations
- Unmanned Surveillance Investigations
- Breach of Contract Investigations
- COVID Custody
- History of Private Investigation
- Most Notable P.I’s in History
- Cleaning Company Investigations
- Digital Forensic Investigations
- Cyber Harassment Investigations
WHY HIRE US?
Our agency employs specialized units of military, law enforcement, and risk management veterans who are highly educated, trained, and experienced in private investigations. Our priority is to present our clients with the information they deserve & seek in an expedited fashion. We work alongside you to determine which of our services is most appropriate for your case & are equipped to offer various, unique & innovative solutions for our client’s most challenging circumstances.
WHAT IS THE COST?
Private Investigation rates generally reflect the cost and time required to work an individual case. We have built a unique system that provides our clients with a predetermined price for the entire investigation. With neither surprise fees, retainers, fuel costs, or tolls; nor any hidden costs, we aim to provide a cost-effective solution to our client’s most demanding investigations. We do not use any form of “rounding up” in our rates for unanticipated expenses, as the price for an inquiry will be determined based on your specific needs, not a set agency price.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
The initial step in scheduling an investigation would be either a phone call or an email conversation with one of our licensed private investigators & private detectives. We will ask you questions to determine what the best course of action is. From there, our team will custom build an investigative plan to your satisfaction and tailored to the specific requirements of your case. During the investigation, you may be updated on any changes. Upon completion of the investigation, clients receive a written, detailed report along with any photos or video documentation captured during the investigation.