When it comes to asset recovery, it isn’t a judgment collection. While a part of it revolves around it, a good private investigator knows that if your case is based on enforcing a judgment, then those assets are more than likely long gone. Asset recovery involves specialized knowledge along with the simultaneous application of common and civil litigation tactics, investigative principles, forensic accounting techniques, insolvency options, forfeiture schemes, and a mindset steeped in strategy and know-how.
A successful private investigator will have an inquiring mind, cultural sensitivity, flexibility, resilience, adaptability, and a lot of patience. While you may see patience as a virtue in other areas of life, asset recovery can be a slow process. If you’re looking to hire a private investigator to help with your asset recovery investigations case, then acceptance of a possible slow timeline is a possibility. While your private investigator may work as fast as they can, there can be many legal procedures a private investigator may have watched play out before they can move forward.
Why Hire a Private Investigator for your Asset Recovery Investigation?
Fraudsters and other scammers are low on the ethics scale. They will often use tactics to bring a person down to their level or use their skills to smear your reputation as part of their defense. Nathans Investigations private investigators have impeccable ethics and expertise to work around these acts of corruption. While your law team may be attacked over the legal process itself, a private investigator will work covertly.
Private investigators also work with or without any court sanction. Because of this, they must hold themselves to a higher standard at all times. This helps private investigators avoid having to deflect attacks from the parties they are investigating.
What are the Most Common Asset Recovery Cases and Challenges?
The most common cases that a private investigator may deal with are usually by representing victims of fraud or those who are serving the victim’s interests on a collective basis. These cases may include:
• Financial Institutions
• Individuals or Governments
• Office Holders
• Trustees and Receivers
Part of the challenge of these cases is that many fraudsters and scammers will utilize lawyers, bankers, and even accountants to will help them conduct their illegal activities. Another challenge is the legal system itself. It can be challenging to get the information needed, which can also increase the time required for your case and the recovery of any assets.
Nathans Investigations private investigators will think outside the box and with some creativity. We use expert forensic tools and seek accounting experts if needed to help find the data and information necessary for your case. The goal is to surprise fraudsters or scammers and deprive them of their resources. Stopping the fraudster in perpetrating the fraud or scam is vital to the case. Lawyers and even the court system are using private investigators in their help to recover assets instead of using the traditional approach of criminal-based forfeiture.
WHY HIRE US?
Our agency employs specialized units of military, law enforcement, and risk management veterans who are highly educated, trained, and experienced in private investigations. Our priority is to present our clients with the information they deserve & seek in an expedited fashion. We work alongside you to determine which of our services is most appropriate for your case & are equipped to offer various, unique & innovative solutions for our client’s most challenging circumstances.
WHAT IS THE COST?
Private Investigation rates generally reflect the cost and time required to work an individual case. We have built a unique system that provides our clients with a predetermined price for the entire investigation. With neither surprise fees, retainers, fuel costs, or tolls; nor any hidden costs, we aim to provide a cost-effective solution to our client’s most demanding investigations. We do not use any form of “rounding up” in our rates for unanticipated expenses, as the price for an inquiry will be determined based on your specific needs, not a set agency price.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
The initial step in scheduling an investigation would be either a phone call or an email conversation with one of our licensed private investigators & private detectives. We will ask you questions to determine what the best course of action is. From there, our team will custom build an investigative plan to your satisfaction and tailored to the specific requirements of your case. During the investigation, you may be updated on any changes. Upon completion of the investigation, clients receive a written, detailed report along with any photos or video documentation captured during the investigation.
PRIVATE INVESTIGATION SERVICES
- Missing Person Investigations
- Skip Trace & Locate Reports
- National Background Reports
- COVID-19 Scams
- Infidelity Investigations
- Child Custody Investigations
- International Investigations
- Online Dating Investigations
- Surveillance Investigations
- Bank & Asset Investigations
- Fraud Investigations
- Stalking Investigations
- Bug Sweep Investigations
- Pandemic Investigations
- Adoption Investigations
- Drone Surveillance
- Litigation Investigations
- Student Internship Programs
- Premarital Investigations
- Female Private Investigators
- High Profile Clientele Division
- Asset Recovery Investigations
- Malware Analysis Investigations
- Social Distancing Investigations
- Looting Investigations
- Loan Investigations
- Elder Abuse Investigations
- Cold Case Investigations
- Identity Theft Investigations
- Social Media Investigations
- Catfish Investigations
- Process Serving
- Corporate Investigations
- Sexual Harassment Investigations
- Anti-Piracy Investigations
- Anti-Counterfeit Investigations
- Intellectual Property Investigations
- Cyber Investigations
- Due Diligence Investigations
- Contact Tracing Investigations
- Cohabitation Investigations
- Aerial Surveillance
- Animal Cruelty Investigations
- Become a Private Investigator
- Personal Investigations
- Competitive Intelligence Investigations
- Nursing Home Investigations
- Insider Threat Investigations
- Computer Forensic Investigations
- Remote Employee Investigations
- Protest Investigations
- Housing Fraud Investigations
- Internet Dating Investigations
- Insurance Fraud Investigations
- Background Checks
- Workmans Comp Investigations
- Criminal Investigations
- Civil Investigations
- Human Trafficking Investigations
- Runaway Investigations
- Teenager Investigations
- Risk Management Investigations
- Cell Phone Investigations
- What is a Private Investigator
- When to Hire a Private Investigator
- Nanny Investigations
- Alimony Investigations
- Unmanned Surveillance Investigations
- Breach of Contract Investigations
- COVID Custody
- History of Private Investigation
- Most Notable P.I’s in History
- Cleaning Company Investigations
- Digital Forensic Investigations
- Cyber Crime Investigations
- Discrimination Investigations
- Wellness Check Investigations